terms and conditions
PLUS SPA ETIQUETTE
1. Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking time, to have time to change, start relaxing and enjoy the full duration of your booking. Late arrivals may shorten the duration of your treatments.
2. We take your privacy and modesty seriously. Please complete consent forms emailed from Habit Day Spa in relation to your treatments prior to your appointment. This will ensure your treatments go smoothly and run on time.
3. Consent forms are automatically emailed 48 hours prior to your appointment using the email address provided at time of booking. If you are unable to pre-fill the form, please ensure to arrive 10 minutes prior to the appointment to give appropriate time to change and fill in the consent form.
4.If you are booking a treatment as a surprise, please enter your own email and ignore the consent form. Please ensure your lucky recipient arrives 10 minutes prior to the appointment to give appropriate time to change and fill in the consent form.
5. When a reservation is made online, you will first receive an email to say we have received the reservation and, also a second email to confirm the reservation. The reservation is not confirmed until you receive the second confirmation of reservation email. Confirmation is done manually by day spa staff.
6. Habit Day Spa is a place of tranquillity, and we appreciate your phone being on silent and no vibrate.
7. We take no responsibility for any items that are lost or stolen at the facility. We recommend any valuable items are left at home.
8. Habit Day Spa reserves the right to change prices and services without notice.
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. All bookings require a 10% deposit at time of booking.
2. A full refund will be given with at least 24 hours' notice.
3. Cancellations made within 12-24 hours’ notice will be charged 20% of the total payment.
Same day cancellations or ‘no show’ appointments will be charged 50% of the full payment.
4. There can be no amendments or changes to the booking within the 24 hour cancellation period.
5. Notice for changes or cancellations must be made in business hours, if unable to complete online.
6. Bookings can be managed online up to 3 days prior to your appointment. Any changes that need to be made after that time, please call Habit Day Spa.
0468 361 905
**AFTERPAY IS AVAILABLE FOR INSTORE PAYMENTS**
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
1. Consumer guarantees apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
2. If you’ve had a change of heart on a product it may be returned within 30 days and must be unopened, unused and in its original packaging.
3. To be able to return or exchange a product, you must provide a valid proof of purchase.
4. Money will be refunded using the same payment method of the original payment.
5. Items marked as final sale, free gifts or promotional items are non-refundable.
GIFT CARD TERMS
1. Remaining value is stored for future use.
2. Lost or stolen gift cards are not replaced.
3. You cannot exchange your Gift Card for cash
4. Membership terms and conditions also apply when gifting Memberships.
5. If purchase exceeds the gift card amount, the balance must be paid by other available payment options.
**Purchasing a membership for someone else can be done via the Gift Card Tab online or instore**
1.Your membership term commences on the date that you purchase your membership and continues strictly for the number of months that you have purchased.
2. Membership duration is for 12 months. You have the opportunity to renew the Membership after the 12 month period or allow your Membership to expire.
3. Your membership may be put on hold for a maximum of one month with prior written consent – allow 14 days notice.
4. All weekly plan payments will be debited via your method of payment weekly in advance.
5. Annual Payment memberships will be paid for at time of purchase.
6. If the debit day falls on a day that is not a business day, we may direct your financial institution or credit provider to debit your account on the following business day. If you are unsure about which day your account has or will be debited you should ask your financial institution or credit provider.
7. We reserve the right to cancel your membership if the first debit from your credit card is returned unpaid or a total of two or more debit attempts are returned unpaid by your financial institution or credit provider.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available on your credit card to allow a monthly debit payment to be made.
9. If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a weekly debit payment:
you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution or credit provider;
you may also incur fees or charges imposed or incurred by us, including without limitation any imposed on us by your financial institution or credit provider; and
you must arrange for the weekly debit payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account or credit on your credit card by an agreed time so that we can process the monthly debit payment.
10. After pay cannot be used on subscription services, but can be used if purchasing the membership outright. Outright plans can be purchased through the gift card tab with additional savings.
11. Subject to above we will keep any information (including your account details) collected as part of your debit payment arrangement confidential. We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
12. We will only disclose information about you that we have collected as part of your direct debit arrangement:
for the purposes of these membership terms and conditions (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
13. Membership is non-refundable and is not transferable. You may not transfer your membership to any other person or allow any other person to use your membership at any time.
14. While we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate your desired booking time we cannot and do not guarantee that a particular booking time will be available. You should make bookings as far in advance as possible for appointments during our spa’s opening hours. We are not open on Sundays, Mondays or public holidays.
15. The Facial and Massage for the Total Wellness Membership must be taken together per month in one treatment. 'Soulful Habit' is to be selected when making online bookings for your Total Wellness Membership.
16. If you cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged 30% of the cost of services. You authorise us to debit any such amount from your method of payment.
17. If you do not attend an appointment and give no notice, we will charge you a fee of 50% of the cost of the services. You authorise us to debit any such amount from your method of payment and your treatment that month is void.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, if you cancel or do not attend an appointment you are not entitled to any compensation or extended term of membership.
19. If you wish to cancel your membership 30 days written notice is required. 30% of the remaining portion of your membership will be required to be paid. You authorise us to debit any such amount from your method of payment.
20. A minimum term of 3 months membership is required.
21. Habit Day Spa reserves the right to cancel any memberships at any time.
22. Habit Day Spa reserves the right to change membership prices on new memberships that are not in progress and memberships to be renewed.